Thursday, July 07, 2005

Pouring Java left and Right !!!

Hey!! Remember me ??? Yes Me??? I know it has been awhile since I jotted some notes. Sorry been tied with work and have committed to so much activities that my world is spinning faster than it should. After the S.O.S. weekend everything went downhill but honestly it was not all bad! I am stuck with Adeline and Advert ( my two new instrument at work, and yes I do name my instrument like everyone else... what kind of instrument they have ?? I don't know... mine is for my livelihood... to keep me Lively ), they are just in a getting to know you mode so it does get cranky most of the times that would need alot of attention. And also we are busy planning Potsie's upcoming birthday. Yes, I know, to some of you going back to the World would be just an ordinary thing by now. But to the crazy few like US we need time to plot every single move we are going to do down there . First, I am organizing an Illumination Dessert Gathering/Party at Epcot with some my new peeps( Potsie says am in a WDW Cult and am one of the ring leader hahahahahah). This party will be for 20 or more and it is a spread of (as in EAT ALL YOU CAN need I say more ) Dessert in your own terrace.. ours will be located at the UPPER Terrace in UK,WorldShowcase.. while watching the Illumination. I know Potsie is looking forward to this since now she will not have to spread herself on the ground like waiting for the whole Eagles Football team to converge with her hahahahaha. Then off to our Mickey's Not So Scary Hallooween 2, still debating if I am going as myself Mrs Pots or change my persona for the day... I have Kimora Lee Simmons designing my Lilo outfit (yeah right hahahaha), a yellow and a red Hawaiian Dress. And also we are randomly choosing kids for some goody bags on top of the goody bag we have to bring for all our favorite CM at the restaurant. So that's how I am managing stress right now.... by reminding myself "if you plan it .. it will be fun". What else, been busy shopping for stuff.. I have accepted the fact that I will be always be HEALTHY so might as well shop for a new wardrobe !!! And yes!!! The clock is ticking till we are North carolina Bound!!! Yey!!! Time to see some family!!! Cha, ready for the BBQ ??? 'coz Potsie is ready for you and the grill!!! Well now it's time for me to call my Event caterer (sounds formal huh)!!! Have a good weekend Guys!! Don't do anything I wouldn't Do

No comments: