Monday, December 12, 2005

No frills Tea!!!

Ahhhh how long has it been??? Ok I think I can spare a moment and have some teatime with this page. Life has been pretty hectic but no complains it was all-good. Last Friday we trekked to NC and it was very good weekend, it was a no frills weekend. We ate, we slept and watched old movies while Cha and Anne grab some free money (I wonder if it was relaxing for them as it was relaxing for Lhey and me. I have never seen Home Alone 2 and it was a Beautiful Disaster just like what Kelly Clarkson have stated. Our faces were achy by the time we finished the movie! (It was cute and funny.) from Tanger 501 outlet mall. Foods were all good from snacks, breakfast lunch and dinner! And now we are back in our tiny hole in Pa and we brought back an inspiration! After seeing Lhey how AWESOME she looks. Yes Anne and me were dying of envy thank God we survived her company! We started our meal today with Lhey in mind. We had a nice serving of rice Tinola with cabbage, that`s the only gulay I got in the fridge, coffee, orange juice and water and apple with peanut butter for dessert. I think we did well for our 1st meal! Hopefully the WORM will move soon. Keep us in your prayers! If I don't get to sit down have tea with you have a Very Merry Christmas and a Blessed Year ahead of you!

No comments: