Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I need some Bubble Tea !!!



Howdy Padner ??!! Today started really early. Jack was howling yes howling to his hearts delight as early as 7:00AM and Potsie was sound as a log. Around 8ish Potsie woke up ( finally I say !!!) about having a bad dream. About Rot2 being in an accident. So I suggested to give Rot2 a call. I am so glad this two are bonding like sisters now. It took some time but I think and hope they are getting there. Anyhooooo.... after talking to mom and Rot2 we decided to get up and go. 1st stop was the New Balance store and got Potsie the shoe that will bring Potsie some Good luck (yeah right!), then off to Dicks Sporting Good Store ( I wonder if it was really Richard's Sportingood Store but he just want to be a Smart @ss and made it to Dicks ... who knows...) and we got some good pair of running capris for Potsie and I got a nice new CLEO Crocs.. I love it I love it I love it but I have to refrain from hoarding ! Also got a white Life is Good shirt to match with my Golf Skort ( can you tell am glowing right about now... it's shopping we're talking about). Then we also stopped at Bed Bath and beyond for a Panini pan and press... so we're hoping we can refrain from going to Panera Bread house for now. Hmm what else.. ahhhh then off to Traders Joe.. Potsie is in the mood to bake so we got some Green tea cake mix and last but not the least we had to go to Panera ( did I just say we're trying to refrain from going there... love love love that store) to get some 3 Cheese bread and Multigrain and some bagel. Ok... I guess that's about it... Time to clean up and go home !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO! GO! GO! SAGO!!