Thursday, January 19, 2006

I need caffeine!!!

This weekend is my 1st day off since Xmas and I am ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so looking forward to it! If I can only drive time on fifth gear I would! Just had it with work, I know we all we get frustrated with work but how much can one take. I have been here for 13 years. All I really need is wait for 2 more years and work somewhere else again for maybe another 10 to get a second pension but the Upper Hand right now is making that 2 years hard to see. I am just thankful that my chosen field is not saturated that I can shop around and see what's out there. Should I stick it out or just pack and go.... I don't like when I wish in winning the lottery, it is one impossible thing, it's like wishing for an immaculate conception at this time in age! So whatCHA think ??? Advice ?? Anybody ??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, kiddo! 2 years is not a long wait... noooo, not if you want that pension, dear. Just think about your vacations every year.... and maybe time will fly fast than you imagined.