Friday, January 13, 2006

not even the high octane tea can perk this day...


Friday the 13th of January in the year 2006 Posted by Picasa


Ok. How long has it been? 2005 has left and 2006 is here to stay. The past Christmas holiday was a very comforting one. We just stayed home and did not cook anything but boiled hot water for my tea! It was an Untraditional one for us but I think I can really enjoy the way it was, 5 platters of sushi, movie marathon and basically snoozing for a good 80 hours! Gifts were confined to little stuff since we both agreed to get our gift after the holidays. Our `changing of lifestyle` plan is still in effect and it is really taking a very turtle like movement so please bear with us. The year of 2006 started crazy. For the 1st time in 3 years I worked the 1st week of the year so now am a little antsy in trekking the WORLD. And again it won`t be anytime soon since we are planning to see other places this year. Will keep you posted where we end up! Also this year we`ll try to reconnect with friends and family old and new alike. And also try to make my family`s (back home) life a bit more comfortable than before. They are not getting any younger and I truly believe in the saying why would I need the hay if the horse has been long gone. Which in turn I truly apologize if my time has been and still are limited to occasional day offs and a week vacation every quarter of the year. You may not see or hear me as often but friends and family are always remembered. In a couple of weeks Chinese New Year will be knocking on our doors. Let`s all welcome it with caution! The Dog is not a happy one this year being influenced by the Fire element. Have a great weekend Folks!

No comments: