Thursday, May 11, 2006

drowning myself with Chamomile tea...

Yesterday at around 8AM I got the job offer of a lifetime. Well for me it was my dream come true.
You all know that I am a Disney fanatic. I was asked if I am interested to be a CHARACTER HANDLER for 4 hours on the grand opening of a Disney Store! And you know what is the best part ??? The character was Pooh Bear and Tigger who are flying in from Disneyland, California, yes they will be here in the east coast, in my coast in flesh or you may say in plush! So of course I said yes and was really hyper ventilating at the same time. Here's the kicker it is on May 21st, the same day Potsie's godson will be christened. At 1st I was thinking I can say I got sick and let Potsie go, but I took the day off at may part time job stating that I am going to the family gathering which mean I am still going to be in trouble if any of my co-workers see me at the store rather than in the church. So yes it is a loose-loose situation for me. I am so heart broken. All my life that I have been going to all the park I always utter to myself.. one day I will be that person walking side by side with Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too plus of course Piglet and Eeyore. Some of you might think this is crazy. So be it, this is my passion and this bring me joy. Maybe one day, when I am old and gray and retired I still can reach that point, "Oh it is so near but yet so far away". For now fanily comes first....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: