Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Green tea frap! yummy!

Hello! Yes it is me Mrs Potts! I know I have not been around to tell you everything and for that I apologize. But life was just "flowing" you know like the river... I know am not making sense. April went by with no complains. I worked the 1st two weeks and was on vacation for the last two. The De Leon's were nice enough to let us stay with them for 7 wonderful days. The last week was consumed with check ups and worries but all is well now. The scare of my elevated ca125 has been corrected and now at a normal range. I just hope and pray that it stays that way. May... Nothing special going on this month other than I went back to my old job at 19063 but that is just temporary. I am now concentrating on Potsie's new career plans. Hopefully it all fall into place and so in the near future I can really work full time at the "Happy Place" so please pray for US!!! Nothing is really lined up for May just work and maybe a couple of days in Maryland on on the latter part of the month to see Cha..rlie Brown! Looking forward to catch some fish! June ??? Potsie's mom will be over for a couple of days.. we'll see how that goes... Right now am at work doodling so I better finish this.. clean up and go home.... Feel free to leave me any comments.. would love to hear if anybody out there is listening...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness 4 d updates... I'm beginning 2 think u got really busy @ work. (as if) 'Can't wait 2 c U guys again!