Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tea.. Tea.. And more Tea....

Well am home bound again. It seems like the domino effect is still rolling from 2006 into 2007 of my life. If there is any truth about horoscopes... This year I will face a lot of illnesses from waist up. I was sent home today on both jobs part and full time due to inflamation of my tonsils. Sad to say I would really rather stay at work since I really don't have any time to be out since I my accident last Nov. 8 ate it all up... I know this blog is very depressing but I really don't have any perky stories to share... My half full mentally is starting to go the opposite direction... Half empty... El Nino is upon me right now.... I know I know... You did not come here for this and I apologize... Hopefully next time there will be a better story... Be safe be well..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoaaa... Hope you feel better soooooon! Don't forget to eat your greeeeeeeens!

Anonymous said...

Yes, "Tea.. Tea.. And more Tea..."
I wonder when will it be... "Tea.. Blog.. Tea And more Blogging?" (just a thought)

Miss u guys..