Sunday, January 07, 2007

Three Kings.... and there goes our Christmas Tree....

Hello... well I hope everybody had a great holiday. Mine was a bit crazy since there were a few episodes that you might already by now. 1st on November 8,2006 I was in a major accident. Then on November 28 I finally got a new Rig, actually it is Jack`s Rig... uhhh huh so the bird say. With the recent accident I really have seen a picture of my life and now had set my priorities in order. I am truly thankful for still having my parents in my life and next is Potsie who was and will be always there for me..... uhh huh so she says and also am thankful for being blessed with all my jobs. Not everyday someone can complain that he or she got to many jobs with the way economy is going now. And of course friends. They truly are a blessing. I just hope that they would understand that sometimes 24 hours is not enough and it may seems like they never feel my presence but I truly think of you everyday and pray that you are all in good health. For 2007 with the new addition of Jack`s Ride I would be keeping my 7 day a week work schedule and no am not complaining about I just hope that you would understand why I have to do it. Hopefully in the near future ( about 3-4 years from now when we get to relocate ) I would be able to balance work, family and friends. For now I wish everyone a very prosperous New Year! Be safe always and Wear your seat belts always!

No comments: