Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Cold tea...

Well it's that bewitching hour again... Yes, am done playing Canasta and I thouhgt it would be nice to update you what happend over the weekend. Well, we went to visit my inaanak (godson) in NJ and after seeing him made me realize two things (well maybe three things) that one he is getting bigger and not my favorite baby anymore but a big boy as He (Dean) corrected me from time to time and two that I am out of the loop when it comes to kids fashion with shows and toys.. atleast the two things I brought him was still in his "list" of toys!!! Well the 3rd thing I'll still share with you... that I wish I have my own.. there I have said it.. but I have accepted the fact already so let's move on with the rest of my chicka (story). We got there late Saturday afternoon and drove straight to Chinatown in NY, had a feast at Mr. Tang, the family favorite restaurant for peking Duck and Dungeness crabs. Soon after, we went to this Tea house where they gave us the wrong order but it was OK since I was so full to care. And after that.... Mela my favorite kumare and denstist decided to take us to this pastry shop so we can buy some stuff to take home for dessert on Sunday ( which did not materialize since we did eat the sweet stuff that same night as asoon as we got home)! It was refreshing to be with family. And so we got home... after some time past... Mela and Dean had to go night night since it was way way way pass their bedtime it was 12:30AM, then three of us headed to the basement to have a movie marathon! SO HERE'S THE SCOOP!!!! YES THERE IS A REASON TO MY MADNESS!!! First we watch "Saw" it was so mind bugling that am still in awe just thinking about it it is a MUST SEE!! Go On rent it buy it just GO SEE IT!!! By the time we were ready to watch the second movie "The Cellular" Kuya NoNo backed out... time for meds and went night night too this was around 2:45AM about the second movie.. it was ok.. but not as good as "Saw". The plot was simple just a typical scenario but it was the technology of the cellular phone and how we are so attached to it was depicted in the movie that made it so interesting. So for the 2 movie it is 4 thumbs up.. mine and Potsie's!!! Well that's all for this morning folks... am out... well not that out am semi out hahahahahhaa if you know what I mean!

No comments: