Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Post Valentine anxiety...

Ok.. what am I doing at 4:05AM well I am going to tell you. If ever you are bored and decides to rent some movies to watch PLS! and I mean PLEASE never rent Wicker Park no TipToes this movies has two Good looking leading man and beautiful leading ladies but the story is not even worth enough money to buy you a stale doughnut from 711 !!! Shoot I wasted my canasta time for those two movies. Hmmmm thank god am calling in again for the second day ...Yes..Yes.. darling ( just like Edna saying it) I called out yesterday Valentines day since I was experiencing severe twitching (in filipino sakit sa bato) in my neck.. nothing serious just a sign that I needed a day off, a couple of days off actually... I know I should not have done it but I need to break the 15 week monotony... I can't wait.. 9 more weeks and off we go to the Happy Place... a week of fun and relaxation.. by the way if You (Ro) are reading this news update.... on June 1st to June 5th there is an on going festivities at the Happy Place for us.. so check your calendar it will be a good experience for Jom if you can take her. Me and Potsie will try to work around our schedule to be able to make it there even just for the weekend.... heheheheh I know I know.. it seems like every 2 months we are down there but who am I to complain.... well it is now 4:15Am a couple more hours and I will be calling work but for now let me kill the time by playing Canasta.. till next tea time !!!

No comments: