Monday, February 28, 2005

Grrrrrrrrrr!

OK... I thought it did go through but I was wrong... let me start all over again.... Should I say that I started my previous chicka with hmm did I have tea or coffee ?? the answer was decaf coffee..."gathering thoughts" Ok..Ok.. I got it... where were we ?? yesterday Sunday morning we went treaking to Philadelphia to sample the Chart House Brunch btw last time we were in NJ, Kuya NoNo, Miss Mela and my favorite godson ( again big boy na siya :o( not a baby anymore as he reminded me several times that weekend) took us for brunch in Weehawken,NJ branch of Chart House and I tell you we had a bountiful brunch for a very good prize. I never realize till then that they have brunch since I only know Chart House for Steaks dinner and it is the best when you have a date who'll foot the bill hehehehe which again stops (meaning the dining for steaks in Chart House) when 'namay introduced Arthur's in Hoboken ( where Frank Sinatra was born 'namay might add}!! YUM!!! very good steak esp'ly with an order of a large glass of Birch beer! Anyway when we got to the Chart House here in Philadelphia it was a bit disappointing... their brunch is a one entree brunch with unlimited mamosa,pastry and salad bar. But for a difference of $6.00 I would rather pay the little extra buck and all the crab cakes I want.. all the egg benedicts and omelet!!! And the pastry was a let down!!! So next week we will sample the brunch at Hibachi which is located on the same strip with the same view of the NJ penetentiary !!!! hahahahha

Ok.. movies.. I got nothing to tell since all I have seen or we have seen was the 1st season of the L Word. It was a very cute and interesting show esp'ly if you are touched by the ray of the Rainbow you would know what I mean and my goodness 'namay is in denial but she is obssessed with Shane one of the cute character in the show but she won't admit it and it's OK... . just never saw her like that before.. well I think I did at one time but then we don't want to discuss that part of our lives anymore hahahahaha Well I guess that's it for nw.. hoepfully this time this would be here next time I come back :o) Snow forecast tomorrow !! SHould I stay or should I go now.. la..la..la.. :o)

1 comment:

Anne said...

I am not obsessed with shane!!!

*8P
anne