Sunday, February 06, 2005

my cup of tea is steaming hot as we speak!

Hmmm what am I doing at 3:45AM still up... aaah but that is normal unless am working at the Happy Place I sure will be stuck here playing Canasta. But this morning I have another reason why I am stile crunching on with the keys my neck is throbing!!! Ironic I say... It cost to much money to put myself in this kinda pain. I found out yesterday that those skin tags on my neck were skin Virus!! Yuck!!! It does loook ugly once they start multiplying and so finally my friend Lourdes who also is a Happy person like me well.. it was not laid on the ground but you know if someone is happy !!?? are you happy??? Well anyway Yes I should blame Lourdes she was the one who introduce me to the world of beautification with pain. Hopefully their promises are true in 2 weeks I would look like Wynona Rider ... hahahha the moving truck Rider maybe !!! Hmmmm but look at the bright side by the time I see all the princesses again I'll be as pretty as them.... Well I guess that's all for now folks! I will update you on how this skin tags fall... tomorrow... and tomorrow and tomorrow... till the 2 weeks is over...

No comments: