Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hello..Hello..hello... I know... it took me 20 days or more before I got the energy to sit infront of the window to chit chat with you. Last time I was here I was getting ready to spend a grand time in the WORLD. Well, that really went well. We got to the WORLD with the best ever weather mind you I had a picture taken infront of Cindy's castle wearing denim jeans with no fan and no towel. The WORLD was a bit crazy than previous days but who am I to complain when I was savoring the 65 degree weather on top of that the rest of my family in the WORLD celebrated my birthday for the whole week. And you would think only Cindy has a week long Cinderellabration! Well Honey her party was nothing compared to mine. Cakes here and there, Pluto calling me left and right and oh my I was one minute a babe the next was a sweetie is that exciting or what! You would never get that reception with your real blood family! But that was only icing on the cake. We have two of our HUMAN family Cha and Lhey which made the Timmieday even more memorable! And don't forget the impromptu HULA dance of Potsie ohhh those hips did sway back and forth .. everything hanging loose hehehehe. Also we did the Segway Tour which was awesome (except for the charlie horse when I was stiff as a board) Robert and Larry the CM who helped us learn to Segway was great... BTW Pots don't forget to send Larry some pics I promised! I know I know.. I can't stop talking about how grand the week was. But I should stop here before I end up missing the BIG HOUSE and also do an impromtu trip. The Trip on June is canceled since Potsie's HUMAN family is coming over and on the same week I have to go to Nueba York to train for a week.. hmmm what a coingkie dink ... Movies.. let's talk about movies.... We just recently saw "Phantom of the Opera" the movie.... well it was OK... Potsie loved it .. me ... so..so.. my loyalty stays with the play but the movie is also worth watching it gives you and in depth point by point explanation and CHRISTINE wasnt pretty enough instead I enjoyed Carlotta's part which was played by Minnie driver. Hmm since we got back we must have seen about 5 to 6 movies but I can't remember it all right now. I am getting ready to see NATIONAL TREASURES they said that is good. Well I'll tell you as soon as finished watching it. But for now I need to mellow out. I am so hyper tonight since I had some regular TWININGS TEA courtesy of Potsie from the food counter of the WORLD thank God there was no counter Police ..... Till our next tea time....

No comments: