Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I really need a cup of tea...

Ok... I better start watching what I eat. For some reason I have not unplugged the vaca mode and still eating to my hearts delight. Just like now as soon as I got home I grab the left over paksiw na Salmon courtesy of Potsie and not stopping I move on to eating more Cheez it thanks to Star Wars we have 2 boxes at home, they are giving free poster if you send 2 UPC of Cheez it and Potsie being the ChewDbaka fan I had to buy some !!! As I was eating the Cheez it I remember that I have some ground beef waiting to be cook and if I put it in the freezer it will just end up in the trash can weeks from now so what the heck I did surgery with the S'gettie from a friend and made some more sauce Voila!!! taste like freshly made heheheh. Ok.. Let's go check movies... You know how much I D O N ' T like J.Lo but I love Susan Sarandon so I had to watch "Shall we Dance". Now I need someone's input here. In the feed back pages of this movie they have stated that Richard Gere did not cheat, was not cheating, was not doing anything wrong blah..blah..blah.. But in what I saw what he did I considered cheating. His explanation to Sue (the wife in the movie Susan S) that the reason why he was not able to tell her was because he don't want to hurt that SOMEONE whom he really love.... Like how can he say... he wants to be happier and he will be happier if he learn how to dance ??? So what was that about where he looks at J.Lo Lustingly ( if there is just a word.. no there's no such thing )???? that is cheating !! and to top it all HE DID NOT tell Sue and Lied about his whereabouts ! So.. What do you think ??? ok.. I am going to make that tea before I hit the bed and I expect you ponder on this !! What is cheating really and Did he cheat ??? I'll be waiting for you thoughts...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope. No cheating that had taken place. I think it was sweet of Richard Gere to surprised his wife. All the efforts he had put in where in the end his wife benefited.