Thursday, May 26, 2005

tea of the month.... TAzo Calm love it love it love it...

this was a free tea bag that had picked up and gave it to me... been looking for it but only Starbucks carry it then... I then found the greet tea... also by Tazo at pathmark and like that too.. Finally !! Calm is now being sold at my Pathmark... ohhh very calming.. very soothing.... We have two things that we are going to chat about this morning.. unless I remember something else.... First I am very proud of myself... yes I am giving myself an A+ and I hope Potsie was not just saying it to make me feel good... Anyway.. last night we decided not to go to the Korean Market on Wednesday morning since it's going to rain and might have trouble in driving back and getting to work on time, so I just decided to cook something.. orig'ly I was planning to tackle bistik (beef steak Pinoy style) but as I was shopping for meat at 1AM I saw this cubed cut beef,,, it said serloin beef for fondue recipes... never saw this before.. and it was on sale too so can't pass the sale I bought about 4 packs... got home and don't know what to do with it.... Suddenly I had a dream :o) BOPIS!!!! I never tasted Bopis, never cooked it nor have the recipe for it... so hey.. Let me check the internet I said to myself.. and Voila.. there's that recipe!!! Again if you really know me I never follow the step by step process of a recipe.. I just like to see what are the ingredients... after a serious reading I mixed and matched....while waiting for it to be cooked.. I also made Tinola with sayote chicken wings.. that I had no problem... Finally I said this is it am done... turn off the stove wash up and went to bed around 3AM.... Potsie came home.. ate breakfast.. and there you go.. she did say it does taste like Bopis!!! Yehey!!! I did it again! Ok.. the next topic is way to far off about food this is about a lifetime movie that is already out on DVD Titled "Gracie's Choice" base on a true story, you have the need to cry you have to watch this movie it is really good and will touch your heart that you would wanna go out and do a good a deed! Another movie we saw was Subject Zero... great movie.. a lil flat on the ending but still a good movie...And about "Flight of the Phoenix" We have tried to watch this movie but if I am going to convince myself to fly soon... I think we really need to just not watch this movie... if you know what I mean.. well off to seeing "The Aviator" will tell you what happend ...toddles...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bopis? Wow! Yehey! At last! There's now a chance/hope na makatikim ulit ako ng bopis!!! *wooooot*

Kudos to you Tims!