Friday, May 13, 2005

Urge for coffee...

Ok the weekend is almost here...8 more hours of HARD work and off to the TAMBAKAN... And the weekend is going to be yukky per the weather guy but then what do they really know. Thinking about the span of time that I will be waiting is really making me feel so restless... 4 months 1 week ... till we celebrate Potsie's Bday and MNSSHP. In a way it's great since I have not found the perfect costume. Last year was great! I was Mrs. Pots for real! And even the CMs at the park was amazed... and was ready to ask for autographed too I got so much hugs from the kids ... love that the most! BTW I just found the roll of film used last Trick or Treat 2004 with my 2 out of 3 favorite kids Dodong and Carengkeng!!! Purdoy was with us at the park so you know we have lots of pictures. Ok.. On to the movies.... I saw "The Final Cut"( story line stayed on about a guy who cuts bad memory in someone's past by using a chip that was embedded at the diseased... You might think that in a way this is happening now. I saw my friends husband funeral where they had a wide screen outside the chapel showing how happy and alive his past was with all his baby pictures to adulthood.. Just thinking about it.. Creepy) some may say its boring and unrealistic but I liked it and it was so ironic since after that movie I then pop in Neverland ( story is based from the life of the author and maker of Peter Pan... Genius work !!!) which was the exact opposite era of The Final Cut, that I like too, it even got me crying. Hmmmm now weekend is here and have to get ready for another movie marathon. Dear folks...it's Friday the 13th... Be safe and be well.... till next tea time...

No comments: