Tuesday, March 08, 2005

again no tea for the day I overslept...

OK, I will make this short and sweet. But before anything else it was really nice to get to talk to my friends in NC Hope to see you soon guys!!! Ok.. what happend today ??? I slept till around 12 Noon which means I missed 2 meals arrgggg went to rent some movies and started watching "Love me if you dare" a foreign movie but I think it was good.. well that is why I am cutting this short since I have to see the conclusion of the movie :o) Got busy at work and got busy playing over the net so did not have time to watch it. In the AM I have to be at RMH to work for a couple of hours and then off to churn my butter at the big house ! Okie dokie .. Diet was fine kinda hard today after a big bountiful brunch yesterday at Hibachi!

No comments: