Sunday, March 06, 2005

Tea ?? what Tea ???

Tea ?? ? Did not get to drink any, it's Saturday am taking a day off! But still tried to watch what I shove in my mouth.. Sunday again the weekend is over another 12 days of work... Thank God we are done with Uncle Sam. It sucks when you see how much he charge you just to be able to support yourself, and what is more frustrating is when you see someone with all those Bling Bling, nice leather jackets and Cadillac and paying the market with an access card!! I know I know.. that is a different segment .. excuse me I just can't help it.. anyway on with the movie of the night..... we just got done watching the movie "Exorcist the Beginning".. It has the effect of an old suspense thriller movie till the almost look alike Linda Blair started acting like Keanu Reeves in Matrix. All in all it scared the you know what out of us. So if you are a fan of the old scary movies like phantasm.. Ammityville etc. you would see that in this movie. Not the new computer generated suspense thriller!

No comments: