Saturday, March 26, 2005

been Sluggish tea wont cut it need a strong JAVA!!!

Ok.. I don't know why but I am feeling sluggish ?? Or maybe am just tired. Been stuck at the benches with a grouchy crew but that would be for a different segment and will not be on this segment. Anyways.. went back to work at the happy Place lotsa new stuff to buy and see arrghhhh I love that and hate it at the same time... can't wait maybe this is one reason why I am like this 21 more days and before we get there I have to jump hoops in order to get there... tax time.. car insurance.. mortgage.. yada..yada..yada.. Ok..Ok..Ok.. let's get to it.. when I got home this morning from work me and Potsie saw Sharktale it's an OK movie. yes that's it an OK movie if you really have nothing better to do or to watch.. then go see this movie. The highlight of this movie for me was prior to watching this movie I heard a conversation between a father and a 3y/o daughter that goes like this:

3 y/o:( running to Bruce the plush toy,character from the movie nemo) daddy.. look bruce!!!

father: Oh yes! bruce your favorite, let's go pay for bruce so you can go home and see Sharktale again!!!

Ngek!!! Bruce for Nemo... Lenny for Sharktale.. get with the program here Mister !!!

Well gotta go.. things to do.. places to see.. WORK to do arrggggg


Have a nice Easter and LET THE BUNNY GO!!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

yeah and stop beating the bunny hhehehehe. sorry can't help it LOL.

anne