Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Peach Tea...

After contemplating on what size bathing suit I am going to buy I decided to try it one more time... As of 12 midnight last night marked my second day of watching what I eat.. and no it was not like before that I watch what I eat and keep on eating hahahah I am now trying again what I did 5 years ago when I ballooned to 180 lbs well now am 194lbs. it will take me a long time to get it down but I am not wishing for a drastic change.. 1 lb at a time is fine all I need is patience and a good moraL support... well I guess thats all for this morning.. tune in... Ok..Ok... sorry for the font am experimenting with everything !!! And I have to break this contemplation on Sunday when me and Potsie sample Hibachi's brunch hehehe and btw I have been drinking Peach tea for my 11:00AM snack along with my peach cup!! See there's a reason to my madness!!!

No comments: