Saturday, March 05, 2005

Boiling Tea...

Ok... it is Saturday and am off for a change thank god for Lourdes! She is a good friend and our part time crew at work... Potsie left for work around 11AM and here I am casnataing my morning away. The sun is out a nice day for walk .. you think am going to walk ?? I enjoy vegetating what can I say... This afternoon we are going to check how much Uncle Sam had taken from us... how I wish we could win the lottery so I can go back to school get my mom and dad to come back and me and Potsie don't have to work as hard... but then... we would have another kind of problem by then but who knows if you have all that money problem would come buy easy... be careful what you wish for.. Ok..Ok..Ok.. I just wish am in Florida right now ! Not b'cuz of the weather but am just tired with work! I can't wait for the next vacation. Anyway regarding the boiling tea... last night at work this two LIS person got me so mad and a cave size of a headache. Why ???? Well our lab is not well ventilated and since its still considered winter ( yeah right ) we cannot open the windows since its locked and can you imagine two mouths that are both causing HAVOC in the room and I was so frustrated since I ran out of air freshener which I always have since my co workers just love to do no. 2 (of course in the bathroom located in the lab :o< )in the lab and again aromatized the whole lab yuck! So finally my manager had seen my dilemma and lent me her own bottle of vanilla freshener and offered me a pack of gum, not for me but for them. I did went back to the room spray some and asked them if they want some gum of course after I chew one to not insult them to much Geezz!! Lee,, the main breather ! said.. "oh thank you am fine" I said no, please have some.. he really thinks I was being nice ! mama mia!!! Then the second guy Rob - the lesser stinker- well what about me.. I said of course you two(too)! And even after the gum they still urrghhhh!!! Bleached the counter and left the bleach infront me... I hate bleach but I rather smell bleach and diminished the size of my lungs that be Stinknified !! So pls. as I always say to anybody if I can be late bec. I have to take a bath so as not to give you ahead ache you too can be late and scrape that tongue and brush your teeth! I know I know I am a procrastinator to brushing too but I do brush my teeth and even have a spare spin cycle type of brush at work! So there !! that's one of the thing that can make my tea boil! Enjoy your weekend guys!! Me am just looking forward for brunch tomorrow... salmo... sushie... cheesecake Yum!!!!

No comments: