Tuesday, March 22, 2005

do you really know what flavor tea do you like ???

Ok... As society discover all the different flavor of tea to a point now that we have the "chai" which I have not tried yet since I am not a fan of cream being in my tea. I like my tea CLEAR... where I can see if there's any tea leaves floating around. I don't like cream in my tea to blur my thoughts and not find out that the tea bag burst and next thing you know... the only thing you can do with that cup of tea that you lovingly prepare is to just toss it.. what after adding the right amount of sweetener, the cream and here you are thinking Yum.. this will be a good cup of chai... then what ???there's that bitter taste ??? surprising you and leaving you speechless.... some people.. like me... may just dump it off and maybe go to starbucks.. pay good money and let someone prepare my coffee... yes not tea.. I have the tendency of looking back and hit myself for taking all the time in making that so called chai to perfection and not realized that the bag of the tea I used was not strong enough with all the stirring I did. So hey!!! let someone make it for me granted I have to pay good money for a Starbucks coffee but then I can easily go back and complain about it if I don't like what they did with my coffee. But then if you have patience.... some people will trek back to the kitchen find a strainer.. take all those gook off the so called chai and maybe just maybe .. even reheat it in the microwave and tell their selves... hey this chai will be good to the last drop...but then what... after they finished that cup of chai.. still there will be that muddy looking paste at the bottom of your cup.. all because you want to have that chai, why cant you just have a regular tea or maybe even flavored but make it the old way of making tea.... with hot water and if you want it sweet just add your sugar or your sweetener of choice and if you really want to splurge.. add some lemon! There !!! This will always be my cup of tea... Gourmet or plain.. it would be... a tea bag... with or without sweetener... and maybe a little lemon (if you really have to give me the Lipton by the bulk kind ;o)) is that hard to make ??? Comments anybody ???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree!!!

P.S. - Only 19 more days to goooo!